- dillicious Not So Sweet Chips
- dillicious Oh So Spicy Halves
- 8 Italian sausage patties
- 8 small milk buns
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 sliced red onion
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- Chipotle mayonnaise to serve
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Cook sausage patties in a large frying pan, over a high heat for 3-4 mins on both sides.
- Reduce heat and layer with a slice of cheese, continue to gently heat in pan, until it begins to melt.
- Slice milk buns in half and spread with chipotle mayonnaise.
- Fill with sausage pattie and melted cheese slice and layer with pickle chips, red cabbage and onion.
- Skewer with bamboo and serve with extra pickle halves.